Everybody meets Raymond

/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

No News is Good News, Good News is Better News

A few days ago, I was watching TV news when I had dinner with my family. I noticed that, there's actually not much news on the day. The first few news were about WorldCup, then about a merge of two companies, and then some other things. Nothing critically important or negative. It gave me an impression that, there's not much for the News department to report this day.

Great ! I think - No News is Good News.

The next news came up -

The 2nd richest man donated 85% of his wealth to charity. That's multiple tens of billions we are talking about here.

That makes the news today even BETTER.

It's great to see people knowing how much they don't need and how much others need.

That also reminds me a good friend who recently told me that she has volunteered in hospital every week for the past few years, only because she's happy helping people. She's a busy person and the only time she can volunteer is early morning.. so she goes to Hospital at 7:30am every Monday to volunteer a couple of hours before going to work.

When I heard that, I suddenly pictured her with a big ring above her head - She suddenly looks like an angel to me...

Glad to see people who still have a kind heart in this world.

1 Comments:

  • Hope will more good news coming up in this world too.. ^.^
    If you look good on everything, everything will be very nice.
    If you look everything is worse, everything would be very bad upon your eyes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 PM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home