Report: resolution progress
I don't want to have the 妹仔大個主人婆 problem in my Blog.
As much as I enjoy blogging some of my thoughts / experience, the original purpose of the Blog is set for communicating with my cell group and friends about my progress on new year resolutions. Here they are:
- 背金句: 詩篇第一篇
- Tithes (Jan) 有
- punctuality: ......
Dear friends, I'm still weak in punctuality lei... please pray for me.
As much as I enjoy blogging some of my thoughts / experience, the original purpose of the Blog is set for communicating with my cell group and friends about my progress on new year resolutions. Here they are:
- 背金句: 詩篇第一篇
- Tithes (Jan) 有
- punctuality: ......
Dear friends, I'm still weak in punctuality lei... please pray for me.

2 Comments:
glad you'd make those 2 among 3 of them. regarding punctuality, I believe you'll be improve very soon. not a problem will pray for ya~
By
Anonymous, at 11:40 AM, January 31, 2006
Yeah man! You'll be in my prayers!
Let's keep it up and cheer each other up with our resolutions!
By
Brian, at 10:22 AM, February 01, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home