Everybody meets Raymond

/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

交通督導員 (下)

雖然都係講同一個崗位, 但係兩件唔同既事, 所以分開來 post.

兩星期前, Angel 特然走來問我, 可唔可以regularly(若每月一次)幫手做停車場司事... 吓? 點解會揀中我?  我同angel 講我要考慮一下.呢個星期日答覆.

hmm.... 啱啱先至試過一次, 唔係咁棧架噃... 而且我都好enjoy喺Sunday嗰半個鐘同弟兄姊妹傾吓計..而且,又少左啲flexibility,有啲日子唔可以早走返屋企食飯(我有時會)... 老實講, 我真係好猶疑.我亦都有諗, 如果我接受得咁唔願意,都唔係一個好既事奉啦...

但係我都決定用多啲時間去諗去問吓神.一路既結果都係諗住婉拒Angel既. 點知,就喺星期日我臨返Church前,在shower之中再諗呢過問題多一次既時候,神就真係同我講說話啦.當時,心裏面有一把聲音問我,你可以幫朋友一年頂幾次,咁你對神既愛同付出大唔大得過朋友六倍丫? 當然...
跟住, 又問, 如果你女朋友要一年做五十二次,你肯唔肯幫佢頂哂丫? 我肯. 當時, 我真係俾花洒照頭淋緊都感覺到背脊流緊汗咁滯...

但係神都真係留有餘地俾我既. 當我諗住同Angel講既時候,Angel話俾我知, 其實都好flexibile既, 有相熟既弟兄一齊做, 要"調更"都唔係咁難既. 而且, 依家唔需要一個月做一次, 應該都係兩三個月一次啫... =D 咁加埋幫人做既, 都係兩個月一次左右. ok 啦. 唔知點解, 當經過左, 應承左之後, 反而有啲期待下個禮拜既 Training. 想多啲知道究竟停車場司事係乜野既一回事呢?

5 Comments:

  • Yo Raymond!
    I'm with you in the Parking Lot Usher Team! Ring me up if you need a sub!
    ^_^
    in Him,
    Brian

    By Blogger Brian, at 12:39 PM, February 08, 2006  

  • If I were you, I might struggle too. Coz it is very tough post. I'm really proud of you, Dickson, Brian and others who serve this post. ^.~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 PM, February 08, 2006  

  • Thank you for your offer and thank you for the "switch" in advance ! =)

    By Blogger Ray, at 5:45 PM, February 09, 2006  

  • GO GO GO RAY, our new parking lot usher!!!
    Appreciate you guys taking this post, understand that it is not an easy committment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 AM, February 10, 2006  

  • Hi Ray, sorry that I checked this blog so late. Yes, I heartfully thank you, Brian, Dickson and all others who serve in this post. Especially when Brian saw me serving in the parking lot and then he offered to take up this post for me immediately. I can experience the toughness but also the happiness of being a parking lot usher. Dickson was a great and fun partner! I remembered I had an unforgettable experience with Brian and Dickson on one Sunday morning. We laughed and burst into tear after Dickson "handled" an "ignorant" female driver! ^_^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 PM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home