posted by Ray at 2/10/2006 07:08:00 AM
Both are in the color of GOLD!!! HAHAHAHHAHAA~~~~
By po, at 4:14 PM, February 14, 2006
Hmmm... wearing the ring allows your fingertip to go ACROSS to the other side??
By Anonymous, at 11:39 PM, February 15, 2006
Hi Raymond! It's so surprised to see your blog (I don't know you got one!) I guess these two things mean something in your life:iron ring: your filed of study is engineeringacross: you volunteer in Across U-HupDon't know ah, just a guess! :)
By Jen, at 1:45 AM, February 18, 2006
Post a Comment << Home
A lazy guy who has been regretting that he has been lazy for so many years. Time flies. There's no turning back. raychanz@gmail.com
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Both are in the color of GOLD!!! HAHAHAHHAHAA~~~~
By
po, at 4:14 PM, February 14, 2006
Hmmm... wearing the ring allows your fingertip to go ACROSS to the other side??
By
Anonymous, at 11:39 PM, February 15, 2006
Hi Raymond! It's so surprised to see your blog (I don't know you got one!) I guess these two things mean something in your life:
iron ring: your filed of study is engineering
across: you volunteer in Across U-Hup
Don't know ah, just a guess! :)
By
Jen, at 1:45 AM, February 18, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home