Bad dinner on mum's birthday
Today is my mum's birthday and that's why i came back early from gospel camp this afternoon for dinner. The dinner was very bad though. We went to 渝園新閣.
The servers were rude. and we felt like we got ripped off - We ordered Peking duck and the table next to us ordered one too, and apparently, they know the Captain. and then when we got the Peking duck, ours is like 1/2 the size of the one for the next table, whose Peking duck was also served at the same time. It's so obvious that the server put some of ours onto their dish. I was very upset. Most of the servers who served us were impolite. I even heard swearing from them. I'll never go there again.
The servers were rude. and we felt like we got ripped off - We ordered Peking duck and the table next to us ordered one too, and apparently, they know the Captain. and then when we got the Peking duck, ours is like 1/2 the size of the one for the next table, whose Peking duck was also served at the same time. It's so obvious that the server put some of ours onto their dish. I was very upset. Most of the servers who served us were impolite. I even heard swearing from them. I'll never go there again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home