ESFP
Two to three years ago, I did the MBTI test - I was an ENFP.
Some friends doubt if I'm an E, more doubts if I'm an F (they think I should be a T). Not many doubt if I'm a P.
For myself the one that I have most doubt on - is the 2nd letter - N.
I'm not a creative person. I don't have much vision on anything.
I read manuals. I read information. People say I'm detail-oriented.
I've a lot of S characteristics and almost have none of N's, and, I feel different with most of the other ENFPs...
Last month, a link to a test (a simpler version) was sent as a cell group interest topic. I did the test again...
I'm still an E. I'm still an F. I'm still a P...
BUT --- the test shows that I've officially become an S.
How nice ! Now i'm more comfortable with this result.. =P
What does an ESFP think? (I agree with most of the following - especially the * and *** !!)
- *Likes looking at information in terms of facts and details
- Focuses more on the here and now rather than possibilities for the future
- *Feels comfortable in areas of proven experience
- *Takes a realistic approach
- Seek to experience and enjoy the world as it is
- Is very responsive to current events, life tending to be a succession of events
- Be pragmatic in nature, constantly seeking to change the world to the way the ESFP wants it to be
- *Observe in an objective way, valuing facts without necessarily putting an interpretation upon them
- *focusing the (outer world) Sensing on relationships and facts concerning people
- ***tending to enjoy action and events for the company of others rather than the events themselves
- *leading to enjoyment of interaction with people
I'm an ESFP now...
Some friends doubt if I'm an E, more doubts if I'm an F (they think I should be a T). Not many doubt if I'm a P.
For myself the one that I have most doubt on - is the 2nd letter - N.
I'm not a creative person. I don't have much vision on anything.
I read manuals. I read information. People say I'm detail-oriented.
I've a lot of S characteristics and almost have none of N's, and, I feel different with most of the other ENFPs...
Last month, a link to a test (a simpler version) was sent as a cell group interest topic. I did the test again...
I'm still an E. I'm still an F. I'm still a P...
BUT --- the test shows that I've officially become an S.
How nice ! Now i'm more comfortable with this result.. =P
What does an ESFP think? (I agree with most of the following - especially the * and *** !!)
- *Likes looking at information in terms of facts and details
- Focuses more on the here and now rather than possibilities for the future
- *Feels comfortable in areas of proven experience
- *Takes a realistic approach
- Seek to experience and enjoy the world as it is
- Is very responsive to current events, life tending to be a succession of events
- Be pragmatic in nature, constantly seeking to change the world to the way the ESFP wants it to be
- *Observe in an objective way, valuing facts without necessarily putting an interpretation upon them
- *focusing the (outer world) Sensing on relationships and facts concerning people
- ***tending to enjoy action and events for the company of others rather than the events themselves
- *leading to enjoyment of interaction with people
I'm an ESFP now...

3 Comments:
Hey, double check yr last sentence, u can't be an ENSP .. but ESFP ... =P
One thing I'd like to ask is .. do u think u r being objective or having ESFP in mind when u were taking the test?? cuz yr result may vary in the latter case (remember it is a preference test)... I don't hv a solution on how to be objective just want to say be alert and don't stereotype yrself or others; or be in denial of who you are ..
Hm, I think we really need to be humble and ask God to reveal to us who we are ...
By
po, at 6:27 PM, January 07, 2007
oh yes! thanks for pointing out the error at the end.
and yes, I think I was objective... I didn't really have ESFP in my mind during the test.. but instead, I was just wondering - what would the result be? and when the result came out - I was like "oh, ESFP? cool, I thought I might be an ESFP before !"
By
Ray, at 7:29 PM, January 07, 2007
Hey ESFP, believe your changes might be effect from other occurences.
Like I'm supposing is ISFP, yes I'm serious "I", due to certain occations, have to push me into "E"...hummm...I rather enjoy being "I"
By
Anonymous, at 1:39 PM, January 10, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home